FREE Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Compare quotes from the top auto insurance companies and save!
There is no website for the TNUS Car Insurance Company, so information about this particular auto insurance provider is difficult to find.
Without access to the company website, we can only speculate on the specific types of auto insurance coverage that this provider offers.
TNUS Auto Insurance and Coverage Types
Auto insurance includes multiple types of coverage options such as:
- Bodily injury liability – covers medical expenses, lost wages, special damages, and pain and suffering incurred in an accident caused by the policyholder
- Property damage liability – protects the policyholder when they are at fault for property damage caused by an accident
- Personal injury protection – offers coverage for medical expenses no matter who is at fault for the accident
- Collision insurance – covers when the car is in a collision with an object, another car, rolls over or is involved in a hit and run accident
- Comprehensive insurance – damaged by something other than a collision including hail, wind, flood, theft, vandalism, and even hitting an animal
Use our comparison tool to find the best auto insurance rates today!