Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Apr 27, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn't influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
There is no website for the TNUS Car Insurance Company, so information about this particular auto insurance provider is difficult to find.
Without access to the company website, we can only speculate on the specific types of auto insurance coverage that this provider offers.
With our free online tool, you will receive a side-by-side auto insurance quote comparison. Enter your zip code in the box above to see your rate comparison now!
TNUS Auto Insurance and Coverage Types
Auto insurance includes multiple types of coverage options such as:
- Bodily injury liability – covers medical expenses, lost wages, special damages, and pain and suffering incurred in an accident caused by the policyholder
- Property damage liability – protects the policyholder when they are at fault for property damage caused by an accident
- Personal injury protection – offers coverage for medical expenses no matter who is at fault for the accident
- Collision insurance – covers when the car is in a collision with an object, another car, rolls over or is involved in a hit and run accident
- Comprehensive insurance – damaged by something other than a collision including hail, wind, flood, theft, vandalism, and even hitting an animal
Use our comparison tool to find the best auto insurance rates today!