National Specialty Auto Insurance Review (2022)
National Specialty Insurance sells several types of policies including auto, homeowners, health, boat, and business. It is currently based in Bedford, Texas.
Compare Quotes from Top Companies and Save
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Sep 26, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident auto insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one auto insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider. Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
UPDATE: National Specialty is part of State National. They provide insurance products to banks and financial institutions. They do not offer any other type of insurance product.
- National Specialty Insurance is a fire and casualty insurance company that handles several types of policies including types of auto, homeowners, health, boat, and business
- National Specialty was known as The Independent Fire Insurance Company and based in Jacksonville, Florida until 2000 when it moved to Texas and changed its name to State National Specialty Insurance Company
- National Specialty Auto Insurance offers several commercial auto insurance discounts to companies that meet certain criteria
National Specialty Insurance is a fire and casualty insurance company that handles several types of policies including types of auto, homeowners, health, boat, and business.
The company is currently based in Bedford, Texas where it recently moved from Fort Worth, Texas. Very little information is available about National Specialty Insurance.
The company does not have a website and is not listed on many other insurance sites. Even a call to research this auto insurance review did not result in finding a live person to answer questions.
Compare auto insurance rates from National Specialty with those from companies in your local area. Click here and enter your zip code to begin comparing rates today!
National Specialty Auto Insurance Company Information
National Specialty Insurance is currently led by President Terry Lee Ledbetter. Although the company has been in business since 1960 it has undergone several changes in the past 15 years.
National Specialty was known as The Independent Fire Insurance Company and based in Jacksonville, Florida until 2000 when it moved to Texas and changed its name to State National Specialty Insurance Company.
Recently the company dropped the word state in front of its name as it broadened its market.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your ZIP code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
National Specialty Auto Insurance Contact Information
If you wish to contact National Specialty Insurance for further information, to speak with a customer service representative, or to file a claim, you can do so either by phoning the company or sending correspondence through the mail.
Phone: (817) 265 – 2000
Toll-Free: (800) 877 – 4567
Address: 1900 L Don Dodson Drive
Bedford, Texas 76021
National Specialty Auto Insurance Policies
National Specialty Insurance offers several auto policies for businesses to choose from. They do not provide auto insurance for private individuals. Additional information on these policies is not available online.
The policies include:
- Total commercial auto insurance
- Commercial auto collision protection
- Commercial auto liability
- Commercial auto uninsured/underinsured motorist protection
National Specialty Auto Insurance Discounts
National Specialty Auto Insurance offers several commercial auto insurance discounts to companies that meet certain criteria. These can help to save you money on your annual auto insurance premium.
Auto insurance discounts currently offered by National Specialty include:
- Multiple Policy Discount – For customers who have multiple insurance policies with National Specialty
- Fleet Discount – For customers who have multiple vehicles on the same policy
- Longtime Customer Discount – For customers who have been with the company over a period of time
- Safe Driver Discount – For companies who have not filed any auto insurance claims within a certain time period
Get quotes from multiple auto insurance providers. Simply click here and enter your local ZIP code for a list of auto insurance quotes from companies in your area now!