HCC Auto Insurance Review (2020)
HCC auto insurance merged with Tokio Marine and underwrites aviation, casualty and property, health and accident, and surety & credit products.
- HCC Auto Insurance is a specialty insurance group that provides a variety of insurance products
- Unfortunately, HCC Insurance Holdings does not offer any type of personal auto insurance
- HCC Insurance Holdings has been highly rated from a variety of independent rating companies
- HCC Insurance Holdings has merged with Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc.
This HCC Auto Insurance Review will discuss the company formerly known as HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc., a specialty insurance group that has offices all over the United States as well as in Spain, the United Kingdom, and Ireland.
This company now goes by the name Tokio Marine HCC.
Although HCC offers a wide variety of insurance products, personal auto insurance options are not among them.
HCC Insurance has been around since 1974 and its philosophy is to maximize profit and manage risk, with the goal being able to grow book value, preserve shareholder’s equity, and maximize earnings.
The success of HCC can be attributed to careful but creative underwriting, targeted acquisitions, and opportunistic expansion of lines of business already in place.
If you are looking for auto insurance for your personal use, just enter your ZIP code now to compare auto insurance quotes for a variety of companies in your local area!
HCC Auto Insurance Financial Ratings
Financial ratings are based on of the financial stability of a company.
The international and domestic insurance companies of HCC Insurance consistently achieve high ratings from the major insurance rating companies.
- Standard & Poor’s gives an AA+
- A.M. Best has given HCC an A++
- Moody’s grants an Aa3
- Fitch gives it an A+
HCC Auto Insurance Products
HCC is an underwriter for many different types of insurance products, not just auto insurance.
They insure five major segments and cover more than 100 types of specialty insurance including:
- Aviation – general aviation, airport liability, regional airlines, presidential, military, government, and law enforcement, rotor wing, and special risks
- Casualty and property – energy, commercial property, criminal justice, engineers, architects, contractors, event cancellation
- Health & accident – health care risk management, group term life, medical stop-loss, Taft-Hartley, and international and short-term medical
- Directors & officers – private and public company D&O, transaction risk, and commercial & financial institutions crime
- U.S. surety & credit – surety and credit insurance for both the United States and Europe, with an emphasis on the United Kingdom
Since HCC is able to individually underwrite every risk, along with their high financial ratings, they are able to offer more than other insurance companies.
Even the most complex risks can be protected and assessed.
When it comes to health and accident insurance, HCC Insurance is committed to the market, which distinguishes them from other companies.
HCC has a long history in the market and has made long-term investments and has more experience than most other insurance companies.
HCC Auto Insurance Careers
Employees of HCC Insurance are the ones who have helped HCC become a global leader as they are experienced, innovative, and dedicated.
HCC Insurance works on providing a challenging and dynamic work environment for their employees to bring out the best in all of the employees as well as encourage them to add their skills and diverse backgrounds to help the company succeed.
For those who are looking to work in this type of environment, and are motivated individuals, HCC has career opportunities.
They provide resources and chances for professional development so that you have all the tools you need for a rewarding career. To see about career opportunities through HCC, email [email protected]
Although HCC does not sell auto insurance, you can enter your ZIP code right now and you will be able to compare auto insurance quotes for multiple companies today!