Liberty Mutual App Review
The free Liberty Mutual app allows drivers to perform various tasks, like file a claim or call for roadside assistance from their smartphone. There are some glitches and bugs, and the app isn't as comprehensive for managing your policy as some others in the industry.
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jun 21, 2022
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident auto insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one auto insurance provider and cannot guarantee quotes from any single provider. Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from many different companies please enter your ZIP code on this page to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
- The Liberty Mutual app has good customer reviews on Google Play and the App Store
- Drivers can file claims, view ID cards, add drivers, and more on the app
- The app is worth downloading for anyone who likes managing policies from their phone
If you have a Liberty Mutual auto insurance policy, then you’ve probably heard about the Liberty Mutual app for your smartphone. However, not all apps are as easy to use, so if you’re debating whether to download the Liberty Mutual app to view your car insurance coverage and policy information, read on.
We’ll provide a full Liberty Mutual auto insurance review of the app and tips on how to decide if the app is right for you.
Review of Liberty Mutual’s App
It’s always important to look at the pros and cons in reviews before deciding if a product is right for you. We’ve covered all the pros and cons of the app for a complete picture of the product.
Pros of Liberty Mutual’s App
There are several pros to the Liberty Mutual app. Take a look at the list of the pros outlined below.
- Available for Android and Apple devices. Android owners can download the app from Google Play, and Apple owners can download it from the App Store.
- Free to use. The app is free to download and use for policyholders who want to access their Liberty Mutual insurance policy.
- Multiple app functions. You can perform multiple tasks on the app, from filing a claim to downloading your ID cards.
- Often easier to use for claims than the website. It’s often easier to file a claim from your phone than on Liberty Mutual’s website, as you’ll have quick access to any photos you took of damages.
- Mostly positive app reviews. App Store and Google Play reviews are mostly positive, saying the app functions as it should. Most negative reviews pertain to policyholders’ dissatisfaction with their insurance policy.
The Liberty Mutual app is a useful tool that can help you access your account details without sitting down at a computer or calling Liberty Mutual.
Cons of Liberty Mutual’s App
There are a few cons to downloading the Liberty Mutual app, which we’ve covered below. However, there aren’t many cons, especially since the app is free and designed for account holders.
- Only completes basic tasks. You can’t cancel your Liberty Mutual account or make other significant changes with the app, which is a con for drivers who don’t want to call and wait to speak with a customer service representative.
- Typical app glitches and bugs. As with any technology, there will be bugs and glitches in the app, so you’ll have to ensure you continue to keep the app updated.
All in all, there aren’t too many cons to the app. Liberty Mutual’s app is a helpful tool for customers, so while you can’t do everything on the app, it’s useful for various functions like filing a claim.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your ZIP code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
How to Decide if the Liberty Mutual App is Right For You
Since the app is free, you can always delete it if it’s not working out, making it a zero-risk choice to download the app. However, if you don’t want to use an app on your phone to access sensitive insurance information, you may not want to download it.
If you like using your phone to access your accounts easily, then the Liberty Mutual app is probably for you. Tasks you can complete on the app include:
- Adding coverages to a policy or removing them
- Adding drivers to a policy or removing them
- Accessing or downloading ID cards
- Calling roadside assistance
- Customizing coverage recommendations
- Electronically signing documents
- Filing a claim and getting updates
- Messaging Liberty Mutual for assistance
- Requesting a rental car
- Scheduling damage reviews
- Signing up for paperless billing
- Managing autopay and push notifications
If you want to complete any of the above tasks from your phone, the Liberty Mutual app is worth it.
Difference Between Liberty Mutual App and Liberty Mutual RightTrack App
There is often confusion between the Liberty Mutual app and the Liberty Mutual RightTrack app. The RightTrack app is an app for Liberty Mutual’s safe driving program. While you can view your savings from the RightTrack program on Liberty Mutual’s main app, the RightTrack app tracks your driving data.
The RightTrack app can save drivers up to 30% on their auto insurance policy, so if you’re looking for discounts, it may be worth looking into alongside the Liberty Mutual app. You can read more about the RightTrack app in our Liberty Mutual RightTrack review.
The Final Word on the Liberty Mutual App
The Liberty Mutual app is a useful tool for drivers who want to manage their accounts with the quick convenience of their smartphone. Since the app is free, there’s no risk for drivers downloading the app since they can delete the app if they dislike it.
Using a free quote comparison tool is the best way to find the best savings on car insurance in your area.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.