Guideone Auto Insurance Review (2020)
Looking at GuideOne auto insurance? They specialize in coverage for churches and churchgoers with coverage for auto, home, and church-related activities.
- GuideOne insurance specializes in offering insurance products to churches and schools
- They also offer different types of auto insurance and homeowners insurance products
- Additionally, GuideOne provides insurance for universities and senior living communities
This Guideone auto insurance review will focus on GuideOne Insurance located in Iowa, a company that was established in 1947.
When GuideOne Insurance was founded in 1947, it was known as Preferred Risk Mutual Insurance Company.
Start your search for the best auto insurance rates online now, by entering your ZIP code!
GuideOne Auto Insurance Products
GuideOne Insurance offers homeowners, automobile and life insurance to consumers.
GuideOne Insurance is able to provide auto insurance products to 18 states and meets the auto insurance laws of each. The list of states they are able to provide coverage for can be found on the company’s website.
Auto insurance policies through GuideOne Insurance offer the following features:
- Liability – required as a minimum auto insurance coverage for all states except New Hampshire; protects you from costs for damages and bodily injury to another driver that occurs as a result of an accident caused by you
- Medical – covers your medical expenses in the event of an accident that causes a bodily injury
- Income Protection – If you are involved in an accident that leaves you unable to work, income protection may ensure you still get paid for the time you would have been able to work
- Collision – handles damage to your vehicle that happens as a result of an accident with another car or object
- Comprehensive – takes care of damages that occur to your vehicle for something other than a collision with a vehicle or object such as vandalism or theft
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – protects you in the event that an uninsured driver causes an accident that damages your vehicle or causes bodily injury
GuideOne Insurance will not charge you a deductible in the event that your windshield needs to be repaired.
Optional coverage is available for death and disability, car rental and towing.
GuideOne Auto Insurance Discounts
GuideOne Insurance offers auto insurance discounts for having multiple policies with the company.
GuideOne has had a large focus on providing insurance products for churches and church goers. They offer discounts for pastors, church administrators, and seminary students.
In the event that an accident occurs on the way to or from church, GuideOne Insurance will waive the deductible, a service they refer to as FaithGuard.
It is intended to further protect their clients while participating in church related activities.
Additional discounts are available for non-drinkers and good students. More information on how to qualify for these discounts can be found by speaking with a GuideOne Insurance agent.
GuideOne AutoInsurance Customer Service
GuideOne Insurance does not offer an online form to file an auto insurance claim. They do have a toll free number that is available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
You may also contact your insurance agent directly if you prefer.
The benefit of GuideOne is they specialize in offering products to a certain line of businesses as well as churchgoers.
You do not need to be a churchgoer to obtain insurance, but there are additional benefits and discounts available.
GuideOne Auto Insurance Reviews
GuideOne Insurance has a financial strength rating of A through AM Best. The issuer credit rating is also an A.
Both of these are considered excellent, and the outlook for this company is considered stable.
GuideOne Insurance appears to be a strong company, based on the AM Best rating. The company has been in business since 1947 and is able to offer insurance products to several U.S. states.
There are both positive and negative customer reviews online. The majority of the reviews are positive.
Get many free, online auto insurance quotes today just by entering in your ZIP code!