Alfa Insurance states that its customers will be calmed by the affordable auto insurance coverage which will protect them from the unexpected occurrences out on the roadways.
The company goes on to claim that while auto insurance can’t stop a car accident from occurring, a policy will be able to take care of an individual’s car, other vehicles, payments for medical injuries that were caused by an accident, rental vehicles, and other amenities.
Moreover, Alfa is able to offer additional discounts to drivers under certain situations and circumstances.
Put in your zip code now to find countless auto insurance quotes now!
Alfa Company Information
Sprouting out of the Alabama Farmers Federation, Alfa began its company in 1946 to provide superior fire insurance coverage to federation members, who were mostly farmers.
Today Alfa provides over a million customers in 12 states across the U.S. some of the best insurance coverage in the areas of life, property, and automobile.
Alfa is also known for its fine customer service in the insurance industry.
Alfa Policy Discounts
Alfa Financial has a range of available auto insurance discounts:
- Anti-theft devices
- Automatic restraints
- Defensive driver discount
- Discounted auto rates with multi-coverage of home or possessions
- Driver training discount
- Length of service discount
- Multi-car discount
- Youthful operator discount for honor students
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Compare Quotes From Top Companies and Save
Alfa Auto Insurance Options
- Payment will be covered for any reasonable medical expenses resulting from a car accident regardless of the fault of the vehicular accident
- Up to $2,500 in burial and funeral expenses covered
- If you are a passenger in a vehicle not owned by you or a pedestrian that is in an accident, you will be covered for any and all reasonable medical expenses due to the collision
- If a family member is injured in an accident, Alfa will pay for the overnight use of a bed for you in the hospital, as long as your family member is covered under your policy
Liability, Property Damage, and Bodily Injury
- This covers the financial obligation of damages caused by the insured driver that resulted in injury to your person and/or property damage of another party in a vehicular accident
- Allows you to retain legal counsel for to defend yourself in a court of law
- Alfa will cover you $50 per day for any income lost to you due to having to attend a court trial by Alfa’s request
- This gives you coverage, minus your deductible, when the vehicle you are driving collides or is struck by some sort of mass or immovable body
- Even if you don’t own the car you are driving, this coverage provides a degree of protection, but not to the extent of driving your own vehicle
- You can be compensated no more than $200 for any loss or damaged clothing and baggage
Uninsured or Underinsured Drivers
- Financial payment for injuries and damages of your body caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist while you were driving
- Payment for injuries to your body caused directly by an uninsured or underinsured motorist while you were a pedestrian if the accident is deemed the driver’s fault
- If there is a loss in property damage due to the negligence of an uninsured or underinsured driver, one will be covered for this occurrence
- Whether your car or car you are driving is damaged due to nearly anything other than another car, you are covered
- This coverage is for damages incurred to your car or non-owned vehicle due to broken glass, vandalism, collision with an animal, robbery, or fire
- Covers transportation expenses, to the limitations of your policy, due to theft of your vehicle
- There is limited coverage for even non-owned vehicles, such as rental cars
- You can be compensated to no more than $200 for any loss or damaged clothing, and baggage due to the theft of your vehicle
Along with insurance coverage, Alfa and its affiliates own and provide financial services in 12 states.
With Alfa’s main operations headquartered in Alabama, the other states providing mainly insurance are housed in Mississippi and Georgia.
Whether you live in these 12 states or not, you still need to do your research to find out what insurance provider is best for you.
The most suitable policy for one does not necessarily mean this same sort of policy will meet your own automobile insurance needs.
Input your zip code immediately onto this page to find out about nearly endless auto insurance rates!