FREE Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Compare quotes from the top auto insurance companies and save!
AutoInsurance.org is proud to introduce a new scholarship promoting sportsmanship.
The March Madness Bracketology Scholarship is awarded to any student who is currently attending or planning to attend college or some form of higher education.
One applicant will be chosen by the final score of their bracket. The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis after March Madness is over.
This is an annual scholarship opportunity and enrollment is ongoing. Apply prior to the first game of the NCAA Men’s March Madness Tournament by filling out a bracket. All late entries will be contacted next year for the 2019 scholarship opportunity. For 2018, the deadline is March 15th.
The winner may receive a scholarship of no less than $1,000 and no more than $2,200. The winner will be decided based on their bracket’s performance against the entire group with the opportunity for additional payouts (see details under “Scholarship Structure”).
Find out more about eligibility and how to apply below.
- Base payout for eligible winner: $1,000
- If the winner goes to a school whose team made the tournament: +$200 ($1200 total)
- If the winner goes to a school whose team advances to the Sweet 16: +$400 ($1,400 total)
- If the winner goes to a school whose team advances to the Elite 8: +$600 ($1,600 total)
- If the winner goes to a school whose team advances to the Final 4: +$800 ($1,800 total)
- If the winner goes to a school whose team advances to the Championship game: +$1,000 ($2,000 total)
- If the winner goes to a school whose team wins the NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship: +$1,200 ($2,200 total)
- Current college student or anyone planning on attending college (or another form of higher education) in the upcoming school year.
- The student must have a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply (Both Steps Required)
- Join the “AutoInsurance.org $1000+” March Madness Group
- Assign your bracket to our group
- Group password is autoinsuranceorg
- Using your .EDU email address, fill out the application form below
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
**No information is shared with any outside parties. The only people who can view your information are those who make up the scholarship committee.