Win $1000+ Scholarship Entering Our March Madness Bracketology
UPDATED: Mar 13, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn't influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Effective May 2019, this scholarship opportunity is no longer available.
AutoInsurance.org is now offering a new scholarship opportunity, the Phone Use and Driving Award. Please visit this web page for more details about our new scholarship opportunity -> https://www.autoinsurance.org/phone-use-and-driving-award/
AutoInsurance.org is proud to introduce a new scholarship promoting sportsmanship. The March Madness Bracketology Scholarship is awarded to any student who is currently attending or planning to attend college or some form of higher education. One applicant will be chosen by the final score of their bracket. The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis after March Madness is over. This is an annual scholarship opportunity and enrollment is ongoing. Apply prior to the first game of the NCAA Men’s March Madness Tournament by filling out a bracket. All late entries will be contacted next year for the 2019 scholarship opportunity. For 2019, the deadline is March 20th. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxYt9ioWmk0 The winner may receive a scholarship of no less than $1,000 and no more than $2,200. The winner will be decided based on their bracket’s performance against the entire group with the opportunity for additional payouts (see details under “Scholarship Structure”). Find out more about eligibility and how to apply below.
- Base payout for eligible winner: $1,000
- If the winner goes to a school whose team made the tournament: +$200 ($1200 total)
- If the winner goes to a school whose team advances to the Sweet 16: +$400 ($1,400 total)
- If the winner goes to a school whose team advances to the Elite 8: +$600 ($1,600 total)
- If the winner goes to a school whose team advances to the Final 4: +$800 ($1,800 total)
- If the winner goes to a school whose team advances to the Championship game: +$1,000 ($2,000 total)
- If the winner goes to a school whose team wins the NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship: +$1,200 ($2,200 total)
- Current college student or anyone planning on attending college (or another form of higher education) in the upcoming school year.
- The student must have a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply (Both Steps Required)
- Join the AutoInsurance.org $1000+ March Madness Group
- Assign your bracket to our group
- Group password is autoinsuranceorg
- Using your .EDU email address, fill out the application form below