Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Apr 22, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn't influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
If you’ve received too many tickets, been arrested for DUI, or are young, you may be considered a high-risk driver. While there are a lot of auto insurance companies that will give you car insurance, finding the best price in these economic times can be hard.
It does not matter if you are an older driver, a younger driver or that you just you want to save some money, knowing how to cut the premium cost is beneficial.
The articles that follow run the gamut of advice on how to handle auto insurance claims to gender differences to online comedic driving classes.
Start comparing online auto insurance rates by entering your zip code into the box above!
Defining a Bad Driver
Your auto insurance company will label you a high-risk driver if they think that you have dangerous driving habits that are likely to result in claims. As mentioned earlier, multiple tickets or a DWI conviction are red flags for your insurance.
Unfortunately, some things you have no control over such as your age or where you live matter too. Use the information below to set yourself on the road to cheap auto insurance and smooth riding.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Online Articles for High-Risk Drivers
- Before You Talk To The Adjustor – A few things to ask your insurance company to lower the cost you pay.
- Food Consumer – Several things that you need to look at to reduce the cost of your insurance. It includes everything from lowering coverage on older cars to asking for discounts because of good grades for those in school.
- PT Money – Twenty tips to lower the rate you pay on premiums.
- CarInsurance.com – How marital status can affect your prices for insurance, even for those in a high-risk category.
- My Car Insurance Rates – Offers advice on car deductibles and how they can be used to lower your premium price.
- Auto Insurance Select – Easy ways that you can lower your high-risk policy.
- Discount Blast – 5 ways that will dramatically lower the cost of your insurance.
- Teen Drivers – Tips to lower the cost of one high-risk group: teenagers.
- Better Living – How your credit score affects the rates of insurance.
- Assembly Of Financial – Explains a high-risk driver and simple tips to lower the cost.
- Financial Strategy And Analysis – How quotes can help high-risk drivers get affordable insurance.
- Insurance Reloaded – Defines what makes a high-risk driver and how to cut costs on buying a policy.
- Accurate Auto Insurance – Insurance can also be affected by the car you drive. This shows the most expensive ones you can have which can seriously affect your rates as a high-risk driver.
- To The Floor – Why are there different rates for men and woman? Here is a list of reasons why.
- Calculating Insurance – Prices are determined by insurance ratings, and this shows how they determine it.
- My Money Blog – are you rates already high? This shows the average per state in the US for what people pay for car insurance.
- Get Auto Insurance Now – Your driving record affects your prices, especially for high-risk drivers.
- Teen Secrets– Tips on saving on auto insurance with teenagers.
- Insurance USA – Ideas on how to get better insurance rates.
- Secrets of Auto Insurance Discounts – Ways that you can lower what you pay for car insurance.
- The Best Automotive Blog – Online defensive driving schools can help you lower the costs to your insurance rates.
- Comparison Shopping Made Simple – Comparing companies is important, and this gives ideas on what to look for to save money.
- Tricks of the Trade – Tips to lower what you have to pay for car insurance.
- Take Two– Tips to lower your insurance, including comedic car insurance comparison.
- Go Insurance Rates – Defensive driving classes can offer you a discount on auto insurance.
- Defensive Driving 101 – How defensive driving can help when you get tickets which place you into a high-risk category.
- Business Insurance – Things that affect your premiums, and ideas on how to fix them.
- The Smarter Wallet – Tips that can help you reduce the cost of auto insurance.
- Automo Blog – Insurance for young drivers is high, and this shows you why.
- Timeline for High-Risk Drivers-Tips for high-risk drivers to get the best price possible.
- Best Cheap Auto Insurance – Tips to get a good price, even with speeding tickets.
- Get Tough – Defensive driving gives you lower auto insurance.
- Tips for Lower Insurance Rates – 10 tips to lower the cost of your auto insurance.
- Bill Eater – Discounts that you may be able to get to bring the cost down on your policy.
- Safety First – Reasons that you need to take a defensive driving course.
- Hobby Leisure Activities – Why you need to take defensive driving to help your insurance prices.
- Car Insurance For Under 25 – Tips to get car insurance at a good price for those that are younger.
- For Safety’s Sake– Defensive driving can lower your car insurance premiums.
- The Wisdom Journal – Ten tips to get the best price for car insurance.
- Cheap Car Insurance – Three top ways to save money when you get a policy.
- Really Cheap Car Insurance – Tips to get discounts for young and teenage drivers.
- Auto Buying Tips – Ideas on how to save money on insurance when you are under 25.
- Auto Insurance – How to save money on teenager’s insurance.
- Cheap Car Insurance – Tips to get lower rates for your teenagers.
- Higher Education Weblog – Common insurance myths are looked at for the truth.
- DUI Lawyer – Ways that you can save on insurance in Los Angles, CA.
- Auto Insurance Tips – Tips you can use to see what you can control to lower cost. It also shows the factors that are used to base your price you cannot control.
Finding Bad Driver Auto Insurance
As a high-risk driver, your auto insurance rates are bound to be higher than if you were a driver with a stellar record. In fact, those drivers get good driver discounts. Not to rub it in, but you should aim to be a good driver for that reason alone.
In the meantime, shop around. Some companies are far more willing to insure high-risk drivers than others. Depending on the reasons that you are flagged as a bad driver, some companies will be better suited to meet your needs. The only way to know is to compare.
Enter your zip code above to get free online auto insurance quotes from providers in your area!