Aremu Adams Adebisi
Aremu Adams Adebisi graduated from college with a B.Sc in Economics. He’s currently pursuing his MBA while writing insurance features covering trending topics in the car insurance industry. He’s fascinated by the surges of insurtech in an era of decentralized finance (DeFi).
Aremu has written for several insurance agencies and companies. He profiles startups on Insideropedia and serves as a contributor to Hashnode and Hackernoon. As a recipient of the Langston Hughes Fellowship, Aremu divides his time between the humanities and social sciences.
- Indiana Auto Insurance (2023)
- Cheap Auto Insurance for Bus Drivers in 2023 (Save With These 9 Companies!)
- Geico vs. Progressive Auto Insurance Review (2023)
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid Auto Insurance (2023)
- Fairmont, WV Auto Insurance (2023)