Knightbrook Insurance is affiliated with the Knight Insurance Group and the Venbrook Group.
Knightbrook Insurance was formed through a merger in 2008 between the Excess Reinsurance Company and the Northwestern Insurance Company.
Compare auto insurance rates today with our FREE online tool. Enter your ZIP code in the box above to begin now!
The Knightbrook Insurance Company Underwriting Program
The Knightbrook Insurance Company uses a ten-step process to maintain the high standard of underwriting insurance products and special programs.
These ten steps are:
- Quantitative review – determines if the product is worth the time and investment of both the partner and the Knightbrook Insurance Company
- Qualitative review – questions one-on-one or to groups of people to help define problems and learn more information the about the customers
- Program structure – outlines the deal and makes sure that all parties involved have the same goals
- Form development and approval – the development stage of the process
- Rate making and approval – insures that the rates will contribute to the program’s success
- State filings – documents filed with the state that proves financial responsibility
- Information technology and accounting integration – function to make sure that the program has open communication and meets the expectations of all the parties involved
- Claims communication – communicate with clients about claims including the filing, processing, and payouts
- Performance –
- Results analysis – analyze the finished product and determine customer satisfaction
Get quotes from several auto insurance companies today!