Knightbrook Insurance is affiliated with the Knight Insurance Group and the Venbrook Group.
Knightbrook Insurance was formed through a merger in 2008 between the Excess Reinsurance Company and the Northwestern Insurance Company.
Compare auto insurance rates today with our FREE online tool. Enter your ZIP code in the box above to begin now!
The Knightbrook Insurance Company Underwriting Program
The Knightbrook Insurance Company uses a nine-step process to maintain the high standard of underwriting insurance products and special programs.
These nine steps are:
- Quantitative review – determines if the product is worth the time and investment of both the partner and the Knightbrook Insurance Company
- Qualitative review
- Program structure – outlines the deal and makes sure that all parties involved have the same goals
- Form development and approval – the development stage of the process
- Rate making and approval – insures that the rates will contribute to the program’s success
- State filings
- Information technology and accounting integration – function to make sure that the program has open communication and meets the expectations of all the parties involved
- Claims communication
- Results analysis
To start comparing auto insurance rates today enter your ZIP now!