Muscle Cars – 45 Blogs of Your Favorite Classics & New Classics
Muscle cars are optimized for high performance usually have a powerful V8 engine. Watch out for speeding tickets, or your auto insurance rates could increase by $45.46/mo.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Apr 22, 2020
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
- In the beginning, a muscle car was defined as a mid-sized car with a V8 engine
- They were meant to be affordable high-performance vehicles for those of us without the funds for a Lamborghini
- From those built simply for speed and power to vintage vehicles with an artistic edge, the world of muscle cars continues to evolve
What makes a muscle car? Many things can identify a vehicle as a muscle car, and here you can find some of the best classics that have stood the test of time.
Modern manufacturing has also filled in the gap for consumers, and the modern muscle car is also featured here.
Get free online auto insurance quotes to protect your muscle car and your wallet by typing in your zip code now!
Gear-heads and auto insurance companies each have their own ideas of what a muscle car truly is. Peruse the explanation below, visit some intriguing blogs, and make sure to protect your vehicle with good car insurance coverage.
Defining a Muscle Car
In the beginning, a muscle car was defined as a mid-sized car with a V8 engine. They were meant to be affordable high-performance vehicles for those of us without the funds for a Lamborghini.
However, the auto insurance industry has often changed its definition on muscles cars.
From those built simply for speed and power to vintage vehicles with an artistic edge, the world of muscle cars continues to evolve.
Everything you want to know from specs and history of reviews and pictures can satisfy your desire for the muscle car you want to have.
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Enter your ZIP code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Muscle Cars in the Blogosphere
- Muscle Cars World – Relives the glory days of muscle cars and tips for how to find one if you are in the market
- Muscle Car Club – This club looks at all sorts of muscle cars from Chevrolet Impala SS to Pontiac Grand Prix
- Speed Hunters – A review of the “King of ’90’s”. They look at the specs and reasons the Honda NSX was an instant classic
- Stang TV – A classic, the 1969 Mustang Boss is given a review and lists reasons you should know all about this muscle car
- First In – Mad Max’s car has long been on the want list of those who like cars. Someone created it, and a video accompanies this entry to show some of the specs and results
- Top Gear Rules – Offers the new specs on what makes the new Mustang still live up to its muscle car status with new environmental changes
- All Women Stalk – They offer a top 8 list of some of the best muscle cars ever produced
- Auto Revival – Gives reasons that now is the time to buy a muscle car, especially a Chevy Camaro
- EGM Car Tech – Reviews the 2011 Iconic AC Roadster, a modern muscle car
- Diesel Station – A history of the Dodge Challenger history spanning 40 years in pictures
- Muscle Mustang Fast Fords – A review of the 2012 Mustang Boss
- Left Lane – Are muscle cars making a resurgence? Sales have skyrocketed for the new Mustang Boss, and a new war over who has the best is heating up
- Gas2 – Asks the question of muscle car or hybrid? They look at what Americans want in a car, and the answer is surprising
- Old Caroline – The 2010 Woodward Dream Cruise – over 40,000 cars cruise along Woodward Avenue in Oakland County, Michigan. Classic muscle cars, custom cars, hot rods, and newer cars start in Pontiac and work their way to the State Fair Grounds in Detroit
- All Small Cars – A review of the new 2010 Camaro and how GM is entering the new muscle car war
- Top Tenz – A look at the top 10 cars from the 1960s and 70s
- Fossil Cars – Anything you want to know about classic or muscle cars is all at your fingertips. You can see what is available to sell or buy
- Hemming’s Blog – They offer a history of muscle cars using the advertisements of the period
- The Truth About Cars – A 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 7-Litre curbside classic. A classic muscle car lover’s dream … she’s a beauty
- Am Car Guide – Short muscle car history with pictures of different years
- American Muscle: They are dedicated to anything Ford
- Classic Nation – They feature articles on muscle cars and help you if you are in the market for one
- Find Your Muscle Car – They offer different resources to give you info and help you out if you are looking to buy one
- Muscle Car Life – They specialize in new and vintage muscle cars. Resources and tips for muscle cars are also available here
- National Muscle Car Blog: They offer the ability to buy, sell and trade new and old muscle cars
- Classic Cars – They offer a resource to find classic and muscle cars
- Gateway Classic Car – They offer resources for those wanting to connect with other classic or muscle cars owners
- Steve Linden – Steve Linden offers a range of services to keep your antique car looking pristine
- 1960 Impala – Tells you everything you need to know about the classic 60’s Impala
- Portal Authority – They offer information on everything you want to know about Thunderbirds and Chrysler TC’s
- Classic Muscle – From tutorials, tips and reviews, they offer everything you need to know about your muscle car
- Zero to 60 Times – They offer a complete and comprehensive list of all classic muscle cars
- Vanguard Motor Sales – They cover the top 3 most powerful muscle cars
- Car and Driver – They give information about the most affordable muscle cars
- Car Throttle –The top 3 most affordable muscle cars are covered at their site
- Hot Rod Network – From Muscle Cars to Hot Rods, they offer specs, reviews and upcoming event information for classic car enthusiast
- Studio Hot Rods – Reviews, restoration tips, and auto sales are all at your fingertips on this site
- Hanksters Blog – Hanksters blog reviews and gives specs on classic muscle cars
- Auto Shopper – They rate their favorite muscle cars of all time and offer resources for those interested in buying and selling muscle cars
- Senior Advisor – They are blast from the past autos from the 60’s
- Wellborn MuscleCar Museum – From muscle car events to visiting their museum, they offer information for muscle car enthusiast
Save Money on Classic and Muscle Car Insurance
Whether you are looking for a classic muscle car or a new car, make sure to shop around for the best rate. We offer a free insurance comparison tool below! Just enter your zip code below and get the best rate for you now!