Licensed Insurance Agent
Eric Stauffer is an insurance agent and banker-turned-consumer advocate. His priority is educating individuals and families about the different types of insurance coverage. He is passionate about helping consumers find the best coverage for their budgets and personal needs.
Eric is the CEO of C Street Media, a full-service marketing firm and the co-founder of ProperCents.com, a financial education platform focused on helping individuals and families learn proper money management. Eric holds accidental, health, life, casualty, and property insurance licenses in the state of California.
- North Dakota Auto Insurance (2023)
- Hawaii Auto Insurance (2023)
- What is the average auto insurance cost per month?
- What To Do if You Can’t Pay Your Auto Insurance (2023)
- Best Auto Insurance Companies That Don't Use the CCC Car Value (2023)