Licensed Auto Insurance Agent
Daniel Walker, Licensed Auto Insurance Agent
Dan Walker graduated with a BS in Administrative Management in 2005 and has been working in his family’s insurance agency, FCI Agency, for 15 years (BBB A+). He is licensed as an agent to write property and casualty insurance, including home, auto, umbrella, and dwelling fire insurance. He’s also been featured on sites like Reviews.com and Safeco.
He reviews content, ensuring that existing and new content is accurate so you can make the best decisions about your car insurance, which guarantees the information you receive is accurate, evidence based, current, and trustworthy
- Best Auto Insurance Companies Compared [2020 Update + Rates]
- Cheap Auto Insurance
- Usage-Based Car Insurance and Telematic Systems [Easy Guide]
- Car Insurance Discounts (Tips, Tricks, & Save)
- Auto Insurance Industry [Complete Guide]
- Driving Without Auto Insurance (Don’t Risk It!)
- Easy Guide to Filing an Auto Insurance Claim
- What is liability auto insurance coverage?
- What is the difference between collision and comprehensive auto insurance?