Insurance Content Team Lead
Tonya Sisler has been a technical insurance writer for over five years. She uses her extensive insurance and finance knowledge to write informative articles that answer readers’ top questions. Her mission is to provide readers with timely, accurate information that allows them to determine their insurance needs and choose the best coverage.
Tonya currently leads a team of 10 insurance copywriters and works closely with them on industry research and content creation. Tonya has a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of South Carolina in Journalism and has worked for over 15 years in management roles.
- Cheap Auto Insurance for Occasional Drivers (2023)
- Can auto insurance companies share information?
- Maine Auto Insurance (2023)
- Best States for DUI Auto Insurance (2023)
- Winston-Salem, NC Auto Insurance (2023)