Managing Editor, Features
Sara Routhier, Managing Editor of Features and Outreach, has professional experience as an educator, SEO specialist, and content marketer. She has over five years of experience in the insurance industry. As a researcher, data nerd, writer, and editor she strives to curate educational, enlightening articles that provide you with the must-know facts and best-kept secrets within the overwhelming world of insurance.
Her work has been featured on: CBS, Denver Post, DriversEd, ESPN, Finance101, Finder, FOX5, Legal Advice, MSN, PrettyMotors, SeattleTimes, StarTribune, USA Today, WalletHub, Yahoo Finance, and the Zebra.
- States with the Longest ER Wait Times [New Data]
- The 10 Best Paying Cities for Young People [Aged 16-24]
- 10 Reasons Halloween Should be Moved to Saturday [24 Years of Proof]
- Delivering Food and Auto Insurance (Comprehensive Guide + Rates)
- The Most Fatal Intersections in America [New Study]