Licensed Insurance Agent
Michelle Robbins has been a licensed insurance agent for over 13 years. Her career began in the real estate industry, supporting local realtors with Title Insurance. After several years, Michelle shifted to real estate home warranty insurance, where she managed a territory of over 100 miles of real estate professionals. Later, Agent Robbins obtained more licensing and experience serving families and individuals to secure their estates with life insurance protection.
Most notably, throughout her career, she has assisted many individuals in difficult times of need as a family service counselor with several funeral homes, mortuaries, and memorial parks in California. This experience resulted in a natural progression into health and disability insurances. Today, Agent Robbins licensing extends across many states from the west to east coast. She is licensed in life, health, disability and property & casualty insurances.
- 8 Best Auto Insurance Companies for Students Away at College in 2023
- Best Auto Insurance for Law Enforcement in 2023 (Big Savings With These 10 Companies!)
- Can a private auto insurance company meet my needs?
- Cadillac CTS Wagon Auto Insurance (2023)
- Best Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Auto Insurance Companies (2023)